Willkommen, Gast. Bitte Einloggen.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
14.12.2018 um 03:35:08
News: Neuanmeldung ins Forum muss über den Forumsbetreiber laufen. Bitte per Mail anfordern.
Home Hilfe Suchen Einloggen

Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
W136 D ( a )  O.T.P  info wanted (Gelesen: 974 mal)
Laurenzo_T
YaBB Newbies

Ich steh auf
170er...

W136 D ( a )  O.T.P  info wanted
29.08.2015 um 13:37:07

Hello to all of you ,
happy to find this Forum only about  Daimler - Mercedes oldtimers.

my father and i had the luck time to find a Mercedes  170  w136 D a OTP, original only the hood and the truck was painted in white.
with the sirene stil on it , the heater and original top  , but the top must be renewed because it’s full of wholes in it.
it came with 3 extra engines and  lot’s of lot’s of part’s .  
the first owner was the Polizei  , the grens patroller officer that drive it in the 50’s was in love with this car, and hy buyd it from his former work as Grenspolizei.
Thats a really interesting car for the collection, and i would like to know more about it.and the internet is full of information but what cane be believed ? ,  
as we see on the papers its W136 D   but after the D is an ( a ) for what meaning is the ( a ) please ?
Also underneath  the passenger seat is a big hole tube next to the battery , what is the purpose of that tube ?

is there a factory plan of it ?  i also had find a small book of the w136 but not Cabrio , or no Polizei ausfuring , i can imagine  that when the polizie  has taken this fahrzeug in Service , that thy has a special developed manuel or book foor it , no ? it would be interesting to find something like that , even if it is a copy .
sorry for all that questions , but we cant be knowing everything  about every old-timer cars or steam engines and tractors ( thats the family's  specialty ).

The only thing that is missing are the 2 Suchscheinwerfers  the bleu and white, and it would be nice to know somebody that would like them to sell to me , i would be very grateful   Zwinkernd

freundlichen gruss
Laurenzo.T
Belgien
zum Seitenanfang

E-Mail   IP gespeichert
Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken